"For as long as I can remember, mosaics made me feel alive, curious and excited. A glorious yet eclectic art that connects us to the past and leads us straight to the future. To me, Kostas Mountzouris, this is what mosaic art has always been about. A path. A constant journey that connects the ancient with the modern in a miraculous way that orientates my mission: to embrace any inspiring technical and artistic innovations yet to always respect the ancient secrets and principles that I was so generously taught."
- About my mosaics read more>
- For as long as I can remember, mosaics made me feel alive, curious and excited. A glorious yet eclectic art that connects ... read more>
- MOSAICTOPIA An etymology of my own read more>
- Nikopolis Mosaici Romani e Paleocristiani read more>
- The presentation of Kostas Mountzouris of the video on world conference of contemporary mosaic in Vienna 2014 read more>
- An interview on cinaforum.net read more>
- Giorgos Seferis' speech at the Nobel Banquet at the City Hall in Stockholm, December 10, 1963 read more>